They are as follows:
- Figure out a way to get Relativity and Quantum Physics to agree. (right now both are considered true but both disagree with each other, a real doozy of cognitive dissonance)
- Figure out WTF Dark matter is or if it exists at all (I don’t think it exists, I think it simply shows our current subscription to general relativity as the model for most everything is flawed)
- Figure out a way to remove the observer from Quantum physics (many scientists consider it a problem that consciousness plays any role in reality and view it as an error in how we interpret Quantum Physics..I disagree I think that the results are correct and consciousness does indeed play a role in reality) or make better sense of why the observer/consciousness is so critical to the experimental results. (this has been described as the SINGLE GREATEST problem facing modern science and the biggest obstacle for it to make any progress).
- If it is impossible to remove the observer from Quantum Physics the conclusion is inescapable: The information recorded by an observer is read by the Universe, and the Universe adjusts probability accordingly. In other words the separation between us and everything else is some sort of illusion.
- Unify Particles and Forces
- The Physical reasons or mechanism responsible for setting the free constants in the standard model or particle physics are “chosen” by nature somehow. We don’t know why or how.